We Believe In

“Creativity with Purpose”

As our core belief, creativity with purpose defines our accountability to metrics and our clients’ objectives. It’s also the foundation of our agency process: research, strategic planning, and then creative concept. With Arketype, it’s never creative for creative’s sake.

Making History.

Housed in a repurposed church brimming with divine inspiration…

from the original stained-glass windows to conference tables that began as church doors, we believe in sustainability for our clients as well as for our employees.

Embracing Community.

Giving back to our community is integral to Arketype’s culture and values.

It’s a core belief that we’ve held since we first started in 1992. After all, we also live, work, and play here in Green Bay. Our 80/20 philosophy means that 80 percent of our work time is invested in creating solutions for our clients. The other 20 percent is invested back into the community through non-profit and pro-bono projects.

Back to top